WHY PEOPLE FEEL SAFE AT BAYSHORE FIT
By design, Bayshore Fit has never been crowded. With a limited membership, indoor and outdoor gyms, and state-of-the-art equipment spread out for comfort, we were social distancing before anyone heard the term.
Now, since the advent of COVID-19, we’ve
taken maximum measures to ensure safety:
• Temperatures taken at the door
• Equipment wiped/sanitized throughout the day
• All equipment at least 6 feet apart
• Group Fitness / Boot Camp Classes Outdoors
• Hand Sanitizer throughout the Gym
• Disinfectant Wipes throughout the Gym
• Laundered Towels
• Bottled Water
• Social Distancing Enforced
COVID-19 HAS CHANGED OUR LIVES. BUT YOU CAN STILL WORKOUT AT BAYSHORE FIT!
Are You Bayshore Fit?
We Offer Something for Everyone!
- Personal Trainers
- Traditional Gym
- Indoor & Outdoor Training Areas
- Bootcamp Classes
Rarely Wait for Cardio and Strength Equipment
Be Known By Your Name, Not a Member Number
NO LONG TERM
No Hassle, Month-to-Month Memberships
WHAT SETS BAYSHORE FIT APART?
Just Ask Our Members
It’s hard to think it’s here, but 2020 is officially almost at a close! We wanted to reflect on the challenges and opportunities that...
Washington, D.C. — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)named Bayshore Fit of Tampa, Florida as the U.S. Senate Small Business of the Week.