Electronic Communications and SMS Text Messages
By opting in to receive communications from us, you agree to the following:
- Consent: By providing your contact information, you consent to receiving SMS text messages and other electronic communications from us.
- Opting Out: You can opt out of receiving SMS text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to the provided number.
- Message and Data Rates: Standard message and data rates may apply for SMS text messages.
- Frequency and Content: We aim for reasonable communication frequency and relevant content.
- Data Protection: Your contact details are securely stored and will not be shared without your consent, except as required by law.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by email at https://bayshorefit.com/contact.
Like many other websites, https://bayshorefit.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to https://bayshorefit.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
https://bayshorefit.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. https://bayshorefit.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://bayshorefit.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.