Bayshore Fit Front Desk Associate
We are seeking positive, service-oriented, energetic, hard-working, problem solving individuals with a genuine passion for the BAYSHORE FIT brand and community. Does that describe you?
- Greets all BAYSHORE FIT members by name, tours prospective members, and controls the front desk experience.
- Supports sales and marketing initiatives including signing up new members, calling prospects, following up with leads and drop ins.
- Answers phones in a professional manner and takes appropriate messages.
- Maintains a positive attitude and takes initiative to problem solve.
- Works as a cohesive team with all staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Assists with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team.
- Maintains cleanliness of the front desk area and bathrooms
- Monitors Check ins to identify delinquent accounts as well as missing contact info.
- Assists management in ad hoc studio tasks, including inventory of supplies.
- Provides social media support.
- Maintains product knowledge for all studio retail operations and promotions.
- Maintains neat appearance, wears Bayshore Fit uniform.
- Participates in staff meetings.
- A positive, can-do attitude. You bring the energy.
- Customer service or hospitality experience. Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills with timely response times to emails (less than 24 hours).
- Social media savvy.
- Able to work a non-traditional schedule such as early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Available to work 3 or more 4-hour shifts per week.
- Must arrive on time for shifts
- Must have High School diploma
- Can participate in the fitness classes in order to maintain an authentic familiarity with the studio and clientele.
- Able to use cleaning products and cleaning tools on a regular basis.
- Starting salary $12 per hour. 90 day probation period
- Complimentary gym membership
- Discounts on apparel and equipment.
Bayshore Fit Personal Trainer/Group Exercise Coach
Bayshore Fit is seeking Personal trainers and coaches who are passionate about the field and ready to share their expertise by providing individualized and professional fitness programming.
- Supports BAYSHORE FIT’s policies and procedures, including superior customer service, dress code, time-keeping, and code of conduct.
- Motivates all BAYSHORE FIT clients with an upbeat and contagious attitude. Delivers engaging, safe, professional classes/workouts that contribute to a high energy and fun fitness experience.
- Supports sales and marketing initiatives, including actively recruiting through community and social media efforts.
- Provide complimentary 30 minute sessions to new members
- Prepare and deliver individualized sessions based on the client’s goals and feedback.
- Eliminate sharing personal information.
- Instructs members and clients by educating on correct form and proper intensity.
- Demonstrates proficiency while cueing.
- Perform initial client assessments and document any client injuries or health risks.
- Assist in keeping the Studio clean and tidy.
- Stay educated and inspired and ensure all fitness and CPR/AED certifications are kept up to date.
- Serve as an ambassador for Bayshore Fit rather than self promoting.
- Keep up with community trends, attend outside classes, Attend staff meetings as necessary.
- PT certification with minimum 1 year experience
- CPR/AED Certification
- Must contribute to the Bayshore Fit Blog as necessary
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Percentage based on experience, client load
- Complimentary gym membership
- Discounts on apparel and equipment